Friday, April 25, 2008

Quickies

  1. I love the spring. Everybody takes their clothes off. I especially like it when women take their clothes off.
  2. I think I like Big Sugar's cover of Let it Ride more than BTO's original. And the original kicks ass. It's one of several covers that are better than the original. I'll get you a list soon. I'm composing it in my head, and should provide links. Sneak preview: Fine Young Cannibals makes the list!
  3. I actually read a comment on a blog at lfpress.com that suggested that religion was keeping it's nose out of the presidential election. I was amazed by the obtuseness. I stepped in with a rebuttal that won't be posted until Monday. Wait for it. It's worth the price of admission.
  4. This should be 3b, but I don't care enough to try. lfpress.com online editor Dan Brown will be appearing on CTS this Sunday to talk about faith in media. The idea that faith gets in media gets its own program kinda rubs me the wrong way. In the interest of impartiality, shouldn't faith stay out of the game? I'm also annoyed that cable and satellite carry this channel. Shouldn't christians have to pay for this? Why do I have to subsidize?
  5. Every time the Conservatives do anything, I get madder.
  6. And this is just awesome. It is also NSFW, so be careful.

No comments: