Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Justice delayed...

I'm sorry.

I was very busy today, in addition to having a stupid head cold that makes me stupid. As such, I have no snark. I think I left it in a tissue at some point today.

Instead, here's some good news:
Law School to Plan Bush War Crimes Prosecution
Press Release: Massachusetts School Of Law

17/06/08 "
ICH" -- - A conference to plan the prosecution of President Bush and other high administration officials for war crimes will be held September 13-14 at the Massachusetts School of Law at Andover .

"This is not intended to be a mere discussion of violations of law that have occurred," said convener Lawrence Velvel, dean and cofounder of the school. "It is, rather, intended to be a planning conference at which plans will be laid and necessary organizational structures set up, to pursue the guilty as long as necessary and, if need be, to the ends of the Earth."


"We must try to hold Bush administration leaders accountable in courts of justice," Velvel said. "And we must insist on appropriate punishments, including, if guilt is found, the hangings visited upon top German and Japanese war-criminals in the 1940s."
There you go. I'm not holding my breath.

Also, this is post number 99. So in honour of this momentous occasion, here's some more Anne Hathaway:

No comments: